Apply for a Disabled Persons Freedom Pass

Royal Mail Strikes - Delivery of Freedom Passes may be delayed by industrial action at Royal Mail


If you believe you fulfil the eligible criteria and are entitled to a Disabled Persons Freedom Pass you need to contact your borough for an application form. You can find a list of boroughs, their websites and their telephone numbers at the bottom of this page.

You will be asked to provide evidence of your eligibility and a colour passport sized photograph. Please refer to the borough's application form for guidance on what documents you must provide.

Once your borough has assessed and confirmed your eligibility your Freedom Pass will go into production and will be posted to you by second class post.​

Please do not visit London Councils offices, we are unable to assist with your Disabled Freedom Pass queries. Please contact your borough for advice choosing the appropriate number from the list below.

Contact your council