London Councils provides this forum to exchange information and share experiences across the London Boroughs in the field of recruitment practice and retention initiatives.
Objectives of the Network
- to meet on a quarterly basis, to facilitate the exchange of information and sharing good practice experience.
- to review common areas of staff shortage and determine strategies to address these
- to initiate joint projects and joint working activities that might contribute to shared solution of recruitment issues.
- to invite speakers to inform debate and share events with other London Councils networks as appropriate
- to contribute to collection of comparative data for sharing on areas of common concern/interest.
Corporate Recruitment Managers/Officers in each of the London Boroughs. Departmental Recruitment Managers may be included when considered relevant as determined by the Group.
Chair: Anthony Francies, RB Kingston