The Executive-Sub Committee is asked to recommend that the main Committee approve at their meeting on 7 December:
• The proposed individual levies and charges for 2018/19 as follows:
The Parking Core Administration Charge of £1,500 per borough and for TfL (2017/18 - £1,500; paragraph 38);
The Parking Enforcement Service Charge of £0.4226 per PCN which will be distributed to boroughs and TfL in accordance with PCNs issued in 2016/17 (2017/18 - £0.4915 per PCN; paragraphs 36-37);
No charge to boroughs in respect of the Freedom Pass Administration Charge, which is covered by replacement Freedom Pass income (2017/18 – nil charge; paragraph 15);
The Taxicard Administration Charge to boroughs of £338,182 in total (2017/18 - £338,182; paragraphs 17).
No charge to boroughs in respect of the Lorry Control Administration Charge, which is fully covered by estimated PCN income (2017/18 – nil charge; paragraphs 19-20);
Road User Charging Appeals (RUCA) – to be recovered on a full cost recovery basis under the new contract arrangements with the GLA (paragraph 28);
• In addition, after considering the specific proposals outlined at paragraph 4, the Executive-Sub Committee is also asked to recommend that the main Committee approve at their meeting on 7 December:
A unit charge of £12 for the replacement of a lost or damaged Freedom Pass (2017/18 - £10; paragraph 10);
Environment and Traffic Appeals (ETA) charge of £30.63 per appeal or £27.02 per appeal where electronic evidence is provided by the enforcing authority (2017/18 - £32.00/£28.50 per appeal). For hearing Statutory Declarations, a charge of £25.21 for hard copy submissions and £23.53 for electronic submissions (2017/18 - £26.74/£26.06 per SD) (paragraph 27);
The TRACE (Electronic) Charge of £7.53 per transaction (2017/18 - £7.31; paragraphs 29-35);
The TRACE (Fax/Email) Charge of £7.70 per transaction, which from 1 April 2018 would be levied, in addition to the electronic charge of £7.53 per transaction, making a total of £15.23 (2017/18 - £7.48; paragraphs 29-35);
The TEC Charge of £0.175 per transaction (2017/18 - £0.17; paragraphs 29-35).
• The provisional gross revenue expenditure of £368.775 million for 2018/19, as detailed in Appendix A; and
• On the basis of the agreement of all the above proposed charges as outlined in this report (including those at paragraph 4), the provisional gross revenue income budget of £368.486 million for 2018/19, with a recommended transfer of £289,000 from uncommitted Committee reserves to produce a balanced budget, as shown in Appendix B.
The Executive-Sub Committee is also asked to note:
• the current position on reserves, as set out in paragraphs 52-55 and Table 9 of this report; and
• the estimated total charges to individual boroughs for 2018/19, as set out in Appendix C.1.