Launched in 2015, everyLIFE Technologies is rapidly transforming social care through its intelligent care management platform, The PASSsystem, which is now deployed in every commissioning region in England, with over 650 clients and growing more rapidly than any similar technology in the sector. It eliminates time consuming paperwork, and dramatically reduces the risk of medicines mismanagement through the real time delivery and analysis of digital care notes. everyLIFE is driving up quality of care, while also delivering break through efficiencies and service compliance.
The PASSsystem is unique and is the only digital care management system that is NICE compliant, referenced in CQC and Care Inspectorate reports, and recommended by NHS England.
The offer includes:
- Detailed digital care plans, including full medicine details on mobile devices and synched in real time with the back office to provide clear instructions
- A robust audit trail
- Improvement of efficiency wholesale and free materially more time to deliver care
- Ability to compare all service providers and in-house staff
- Enforces a previously impossible paper-based audit trail by time/date/name stamping all actions within the program
- Provides immediate updates to eMAR charts, allowing for constant auditing of an end users medication, rather than a biweekly/monthly review as is typical in the current climate
- Provides excellent accessibility for all stakeholders though remote access to care plans, in real time, to their device
- Increases security, The PASSsystem is designed to be compliant and in-line GDPR and NHS data protection guidelines
- Improves governance by allowing providers to upload their policies and guidelines onto the system
- Encourages positive behaviours across providers by offering full transparency to the end user and key stakeholders through openPASS, our portal for family, friends, first responders and all other care stakeholders
- A demonstrable saving to manpower costs required to provide care