Conferences and events
Events run by London Councils
Please wait while we load your results.
The focus of the meeting will be to consider SEND panels in light of the SEND reforms, particularly:
- Have local areas reconfigured panels to meet new EHC requirements?
- Who sits on panels?
- What decisions are made at panels?
Agree to assess or not?
Decision to agree plan or not?
Level of provision/placement?
Decisions re particular schools such as special schools or units
This event will be led by Royal Borough of Greenwich and In Control colleagues.
- To have a discussion about what data is out there and how well we are currently using this to support the development of meaningful JSNAs and to inform commissioning
- To discuss using data from EHCPs and Local Offers as well as national data to support the development of meaningful JSNAs
- To hear about interesting practice across London and other regions
- To benchmark ourselves and discuss how to take forward
The London Councils Summit is the primary event in the London Councils calendar and provides a unique opportunity to network with councillors from across London and key individuals in the public sector.
The Summit is a FREE event for members and officers from the London boroughs. A limited number of spaces are available to representatives of other organisations at a charge of £160.00 + VAT per delegate.