Starting salary £24,704 per annum
Job Ref no- OOLC0833
Who we are
The London Innovation and Improvement Alliance (LIIA) is the Association of London Directors of Children’s Services (ALDCS) sector-led improvement partnership and is hosted by London Councils. We exist to facilitate collaboration to address ALDCS priorities, provide a platform for innovation, identify and share effective practice and produce and make accessible shared datasets.
To support successful delivery, following numerous funding awards and the expansion of the programme, we are seeking to grow the team and require a motivated Project Administrator to join our team in helping all of London’s local authorities to collaborate to improve the outcomes and experience for children in the capital.
What you’ll do
You’ll work as part of the London Innovation and Improvement Alliance (LIIA) team to support the achievement of the LIIA vision, priorities and targets through high quality communication with members, organisation and administration of meetings and workshops, and provision of administrative and support services.
LIIA has a varied and exciting programme of work, delivering research, joint projects and policy advocacy to support children’s services within the boroughs. The Project Administrator will support this work and enable you to build professional expertise in public policy and children’s services, providing direct exposure to all activities associated with our delivery and service to London’s Local Authorities, and working as part of an expert team.
Your role will involve contributing to the achievement of the LIIA vision, priorities and targets through high quality coordination and administration of meetings and resources. This will be in relation to supporting the development and roll out of the Your Choice (YC) programme and the associated evaluation as well as general support across the LIIA portfolio delivering ALDCS priorities.
The positions will involve you playing a key role to:
- Support Your Choice development and roll out through coordination and administration support across a range of project and stakeholder engagements. This will include the creation of mixed media content for online dissemination and on social media as well as preparing and editing documents and other media resources to support programme development pan-London across YC and the LIIA portfolio.
- Support Your Choice and wider LIIA administration, book appointments and ensure the effective maintenance of up-to-date mailing lists.
- Support the administration of LIIA Pan-London Your Choice programme and the wider LIIA portfolio, working with programme leads, other stakeholders such as, local authority partners, funders and evaluators.
- Support the compiling of progress reports to inform progress reviews by the YC Practice and Project Lead. This will include the, interpretation and dissemination of basic statistical information, as directed.
- Coordinate and administrate Your Choice team internal and external meetings and workshops, alongside support of other LIIA portfolio areas as required.
How to Apply
Apply for this role at: https://app.beapplied.com/apply/scdvvxbgfl
Closing date for applications: Monday 10 October at 12 Noon
Interview Date: w/c 10 October 2022
London Councils is committed to equality of opportunities. As users of the disability symbol, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the post.
You must have the right to work in the UK. London Councils is unfortunately unable to offer sponsorship visas. Evidence for the right to work in the UK will be requested at the interview stage.