Since 2008, Capital Ambition has worked across London local government, working with local authorities to reduce costs and improve service delivery. Here you'll find examples from the wide selection of work that we have supported, to give you an idea of the scope of our programme. Don't hesitate to get in touch with the relevant contact to learn more or get involved.
- Contracts Register Service (CRS)
- Excellence in Programme and Project Management
- Information Security for London Forum
- London Cultural Improvement Programme
- London Energy Project 'Market forces': a Capital Ambition case study
- London's Digital Neighbourhoods
- Programme Athena
- Self-service for council tax and parking
- Transforming Community Equipment Services across London
- Virtual ward panel
- Behavioural Insights Trials
Capital Ambition is now supporting the London Ventures initiative which brings innovative private sector ideas to the public sector. To learn more about London Ventures, please visit our website.