Key areas of work
- Thursday 2 July 2020: Covid-19 and active travel:
- Wednesday 23 September: 2020 Restricting parking
- Thursday 5 November 2020: Installing low emission charging infrastructure
- • Monday 18 January 2021: Planning and development measures
- Wednesday 28 July, 14:00 – 16:00
- Tuesday 2 November, 14:00 – 16:00
- Tuesday 8 February 2022, 14:00 – 16:00
Cluster lead and membership
The air quality and transport cluster is led by a LEDNet Director from Merton. Other London boroughs represented on the cluster are Croydon, Ealing, Havering, Kensington and Chelsea, Kingston, Newham, Redbridge, Richmond Sutton, Tower Hamlets, and Wandsworth.
External organisations on the cluster include London Councils and London Technical Advisor’s Group (LoTAG).
Engaging with the cluster
Please contact the LEDNet team if you have any queries relating to LEDNet’s work on air quality and transport or are interested in presenting at an air quality and transport workshop or to the cluster.