The Small Business Friendly Borough Awards organised by the London Region of The Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) and London Councils are an opportunity to celebrate projects or initiatives delivered by the London boroughs, which have a positive impact on London’s small business community.
The winners of the 2015 Small Business Friendly Borough Awards were:
- Best All Round Small Business Friendly Borough - this award commends councils for successfully implementing wide-ranging policies to support and develop the local micro and small business community.
- Winner: LB Harrow
- Highly commended: LB Bexley
- Best Programme of Support for Small Businesses - this award recognises programmes of support around a particular theme, which have encouraged and supported the borough’s micro / small business community.
- Winner: LB Merton
- Highly commended: RB Greenwich
- Best Place-Based Campaign to Support Local Trade - this award recognises council campaigns focussed on specific geographical areas, which have encouraged and supported the local micro / small business community.
- Winner: City of Westminster
- Commended: LB Merton
- Best Small Business Friendly Procurement - this award celebrates council procurement activities that have enabled micro and small businesses to gain access to public sector and other local contracts.
- Winner: LB Enfield
If you have any queries about the awards, please contact [email protected]