The Executive is asked:
• To note the level of outstanding debt of £7.48 in relation to borough, TfL and GLA invoices raised up until 31 July 2018, a reduction on the outstanding figure of £2.863 million reported to the Executive at its meeting on 11 September 2018;
• To note the level of outstanding debt of £1.432 million in respect of borough, TfL and GLA invoices raised in the period 1 August to 31 December 2018;
• To note the level of outstanding debt of £22,608.92 in relation to other debtors invoices raised up until 31 December 2018;
• To approve the write-off of £6,249.80 in respect of the recovery of unused European Social Fund (ESF) community grant funding as detailed in paragraph 7: and
• To note the specific action being taken in respect of significant debtors, as detailed in paragraph 5 and 7 of this report.