Mobile App & Internet Bookings:
There are a number of benefits to booking your journeys via the CityFleet Taxicard Mobile App or CityFleet Taxicard Online Booking Website. Both methods are free, easy to use and mean no waiting on the telephone. There are also a number of excellent features available on both including:
• Information on the number of trips you have left to use
• The ability to save favourite addresses and journeys, to save time on your next booking
• Fare and journey distance estimates, to give you an idea of what your trip might cost
• A ‘track vehicle’ feature, so you know when the vehicle will arrive
• A “share my location” button which allows you to share your location whilst you are in the vehicle with anyone you want via an email containing a link to the vehicle’s location
• Vehicle and driver details once your booking has been allocated
• The tools conform to the Accessibility settings that are set on the device (mobile/tablet/computer) being used
• Touch ID log in for iPhone users
To download the mobile app from either the Google Play Store or the iPhone App Store in the search screen Type in “CityFleet Taxicard” and install the app that that has both of these words on it. Note that your search result may show more than one App so it is important that you install the one that says CityFleet Taxicard otherwise you won’t be able to log in and book.
To book on the internet go to www.taxicardbooking.com
From the homepage on either the mobile app or the web booker enter your Taxicard number in the Taxicard Number Field and enter the telephone number (without spaces) registered on your Taxicard account in the Password Field. If you do not know this number or did not provide a number please call Customer Services on 0207 908 0271 and select option 3 where an operator can assist.
Once you have logged in you will be able to use all of the excellent features listed above.
For more information or if you would like to receive a user guide covering everything you need to know about the new web booker please email [email protected]