We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- stay at home as much as possible
- work from home if you can
- limit contact with other people
- keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- wash your hands regularly
Self-isolate if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
Use these sources of information
UK government, NHS and Public Health England websites
- UK government advice on coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Find out how to protect yourself or check if you need medical help on the NHS website
- Read commonly asked questions about coronavirus (COVID-19) on Public Health England’s blog
- GOV.UK guidance for employers and businesses
Our office is closed, please use the website
London Councils’ offices at 59½ Southwark Street, SE1 0AL are formally closed until further notice. This measure has been taken to support efforts to stop the spread of coronavirus. Please be assured that London Councils’ work continues and you can use this website to find out more about our services and how to get in touch.