Help control the virus
To protect yourself and others, when you leave home you must:
- wash hands - keep washing your hands regularly
- cover face - wear a face covering over your nose and mouth in enclosed spaces
- make space - stay at least a metre away from people not in your household
If you are feeling unwell, get a test and stay at home.
Use these sources of information
UK government, NHS and Public Health England websites
- UK government advice on coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Postcode checker. Find out the coronavirus restrictions in a local area
- Find out how to protect yourself or check if you need medical help on the NHS website
- Read commonly asked questions about coronavirus (COVID-19) on Public Health England’s blog
- GOV.UK guidance for employers and businesses
Our office is closed, please use the website
London Councils’ offices at 59½ Southwark Street, SE1 0AL are formally closed until further notice. This measure has been taken to support efforts to stop the spread of coronavirus. Please be assured that London Councils’ work continues and you can use this website to find out more about our services and how to get in touch.