Coronavirus remains a serious health risk. It’s important to stay cautious and help protect yourself and others. In England:
- Meet up outside or if you’re indoors open windows or doors if you have visitors.
- If you think you might have COVID-19 symptoms, take a PCR test and stay home.
- Wear face coverings in crowded places to help protect others.
- Check in with the NHS COVID-19 app when you’re out.
- Wash your hands regularly and for at least 20 seconds with soap.
- Get vaccinated if you are 18 or over.
Use these sources of information
UK government, NHS and Public Health England websites
- UK government advice on coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Find out how to protect yourself or check if you need medical help on the NHS website
- GOV.UK guidance for employers and businesses
Our office is closed, please use the website