LEPT works closely with a number of national and European partners to ensure effective lines of communication between London and the EU.
Our partners are:
- Transport for London - Transport for London is responsivle for running London's transport services
- Department for Transport - The UK Department for Transport works to deliver the UK's transport system
- ACT TraveWise is the UK's premier network for all organisations working to promote sustainable travel
- EPOMM - EPOMM is a network of EU governments which works to promote mobility management
- POLIS - Polis is a network of EU cities and regions promoting innovation in local transport
- CIVITAS - The CIVITAS initiative help cities to achieve a more sustainable, clean and energe efficient urban transport system.