The funding for the London Cultural Improvement Programme came to an end in 2011. The web pages remain live to ensure that the learning and resources from the programme are still available. For an overview of the programme visit the LCIP Index.
The London Cultural Improvement Programme worked with partner agencies to deliver a range of advocacy events on the role of culture and sport in London. To download presentations, handouts, notes and resources from individual events please visit the pages below:
- Accessing Funds to Support the Local delivery of Culture and Sport, 4 July 2011
- Community Engagement & Public Consultation, 23 March 2011
- The Future of Cultural Services, 29 September 2010
- The Case for Tourism, 17 September 2009
- Regeneration & Culture: Shaping London's Future, 10 June 2009
- Understanding Strategic Commissioning, 28 April 2009
- Towards an Excellent Service, 19th June 2008
An evaluation summary of the 2008-09 events is available to download in the related documents below. This material by the London Cultural Improvement Programme is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-Share alike 3.0 Unported License. Please link to this page when providing attribution and credit the London Cultural Improvement Programme.