The Executive is asked:
• To note the level of outstanding debt of £10,911 in relation to borough, TfL and GLA invoices raised up until 31 July 2016, a reduction on the outstanding figure of £4.064 million reported to the Executive at its meeting on 13 September 2016;
• To note the level of outstanding debt of £994,622.20 in respect of borough, TfL and GLA invoices raised in the period 1 August to 31 December 2016;
• To note the level of outstanding debt of £95,607.94 in relation to other debtors invoices raised up until 31 December 2016;
• To approve the write-off of £18,750 in respect of three invoices to recover European Social Fund (ESF) community grant funding as detailed in paragraph 8; and
• To note the specific action being taken in respect of significant debtors, as detailed in paragraph 6 and 8 of this report.